adventures of mumpus and grumpus

We met in Beijing, fell in love in Thailand, got engaged in India and are now stuck in Boston.... This is our attempt to unplug from the daily grind and find new adventures in the world around us.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

M&G 2.0: The First Movie Adventure

Posted by jr at 3:18 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Search This Blog

Blogs We Like

  • The Adventure Blog
  • The Adventures of Tom & Atticus
  • One Steppe at a Time
  • The Hypermodern
  • Shackleton Reprise: 100 year later

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • In Search of Old Beijing and whales
      • Mumpus loses her Appendix
      • M&G 2.0: The First Movie Adventure
      • A note on our logo
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)

Contributors

  • Allie
  • jr

From the Archives

  • Mumpus loses her Appendix
  • Do you move in a tunnel of silence?
    Corn Fest! Today we spent a hot, rainy Sunday afternoon visiting the Boston Museum of Science , as Mumpus discovered that one of her ne...
  • What we're gonna do
    This is going to be a blog about our adventures. We are two Jews who met in Beijing on our way to Ikea in the Summer of 2007. After a year...
  • Reflections: Why I shouldn't give a damn (but still do)
    I n China no matter what I did, how I primped or what I said, I stood out, a lot.  Like an ugly duckling.  It was simultaneously fr...
  • At the End of the World
    Yesterday we had a great but exhausting day exploring. Our journey started at the End of the World (aka World's End ) in Hingham, MA,...
  • Phumpin in the Rain
    Last week we had a minor adventure, which Mumpus didn't want to report, but Grumpus has been very, very adamant about reporting on it. ...
  • Mumpus finishes a Half-Marathon! (And Alpacas)
    Mumpus sprints past the man in green and towards the finish line. Yesterday -- believe it or not--we completed the Big Lake Half-Marathon ...
  • Hurricane....in Boston???
    This was originally supposed to be about how social we're becoming. Then, after news of Irene struck fear in the hearts of everyone o...
  • Reflections: How I ended up in a Chinese Hospital
    I spent two weeks in August, 2007 backpacking around  Xinjiang , the far western Chinese province that covers the same landmass as Western ...
  • Mumpus Free Climbs The Beehive
    Breakfast Sundae :) A Cairns at the summit Mumpus scales the rock face A nervous Grumpus crosses the iron bridge Our day...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.